Physicians in the San Diego area deliver some of the best health care in the United States. At the same time, you're bombarded by competitive pressures and an increasing number of regulatory requirements, like achieving Meaningful use.
Whether you’re a physician group or an independent practice, you must:
- Keep up with government mandates for using technology to improve quality and cost
- Coordinate care with hospitals and other providers throughout the community
- Improve efficiency
- Maximize the value of your electronic health record (EHR)
- Maintain a high standard of patient care
San Diego Health Connect can help. We are the health information utility that connects the entire San Diego health care ecosystem – so that physicians, hospitals and other health care stakeholders can share important health information regardless of organizational boundries.
If you do not yet have an EHR, we offer tools to help you participate electronically in the San Diego healthcare ecosystem and prepare for EHR adoption.
If you’ve already invested in an EHR, we can help you maximize the value of that investment. To deliver on its promised value, an EHR must be coupled with health information exchange. The combination of an EHR and health information exchange (HIE) lets you follow a patient’s progress through the entire continuum of care—a necessary foundation for managing the health of your populations, improving health care and reducing costs.
Contact us to learn about how participating San Diego Health Connect can:
- Help you meet Meaningful Use requirements
- Serve your patients and support you in your practice